We know it’s a bit of a cliché, but often turning the unit off and on again can help! To do this it is recommended to power it off at the mains:
1. Locate the dedicated circuit breaker, which should be where your installer connected the charger’s cabling to your mains supply.
2. Switch it off and leave for 30 seconds.
3. Switch back on again.
If this doesn't help, we'd recommend checking your network to ensure everything is working.
Some common issues and solutions regarding SyncEV units are:
- Installer or user should check the wifi quality by connecting to the users' wifi and standing beside the unit, should be at least two bars of signal for reliability.
- The user needs to configure the router/charger to connect to the 2.4 GHz band instead of 5GHz
- The user needs to ensure they do not have a strict firewall blocking access from the charger to the router
You can also follow this step-by-step guide on how to get your unit connected to your home WiFi:
How to connect your BG SyncEV charger to network?
If none of this works, please get in touch with the BG SyncEV team at email@example.com