For more accurate energy cost and savings stats, tell us about your home energy supply:
- In the ev.energy app, navigate to Account > Your Energy Supply
- If its your first time, press "set up" button. If you've previously selected a tariff, tap "Update Tariff"
- Select your home supplier
- Select your tariff
- See the "Success" pop up: we've now saved your information.
If you are on a flat-rate tariff, please select one of the "Other: flat rate" tariffs that we have listed. Choose one that is closest in p/kWh to what you pay for your home electricity (If we try to list all tariff names there would be thousands!).
If you are on a variable rate or EV time-of-use tariff that is not in the list, please email email@example.com and provide the following details about your tariff to help us add it to the system:
- Energy Supplier
- Tariff Name
- Standard Rate (p/kWh)
- Off-peak rate (p/kWh)
- Off-peak period (e.g. 00:30 - 04:30)
Note: We use this to provide an estimate on your energy usage, cost and savings. The real cost of charging your car is dependant on your supplier.