Smart charging with ev.energy works with either a compatible car or charger.
A connected car - If you have one of the following car makes, you'll be able to smart charge at home on any plug or home charger. This means that there is no need for a compatibility with your charger, as we will integrate with your car.
- Tesla - by signing in with your Tesla Account.
The following car makes are now also available through our Smart Car Beta:
- VW (not ID series, e-Golf - also available in the US)
- Audi (not Q4 e-Tron)
- Skoda (not Enyaq)
- Renault (not Twizy, ZOE only Rlink Nov19+ or Easylink Oct20+)
- Porsche (only fully electric)
- Volvo (only hybrids)
One of the following home charge points - ev.energy has partnered with the following charge point manufacturers to provide cloud smart charging services. If you have one installed at home, smart charging will work with any EV on the market!
- Rolec (HomeSmart EV)
- Indra (Smart Pioneer)
- Keba (P30)
- In the US: ChargePoint Inc (internet-connected Home & Home Flex)
We're working hard to integrate more vehicles and chargers with our system in the near future, and we're trialing a number of further integrations. Please get in touch if you're interested in learning more.