With the advanced setting enabled, your car will only charge when your electricity rate drops below or is equal to the price you set.
To restrict smart charging to a certain amount:
- Head to your "Smart Charging Settings"
- Switch "Only Charge Off-Peak" ON
- The "Only charge below" option will appear below it.
- Tap the button to bring up the modal: you can now use the slider to set your own off-peak threshold, or you can tap the amount to input an exact figure.
- Tap "Save"
- The amount has now been saved. With this advanced setting enabled, your car will only charge when your electricity rate drops below or is equal to the price you set.
- Make sure it's set above your off-peak rate or you won't charge.
- With this setting enabled, you may not reach full charge if this cannot be delivered in the off-peak time period.
- You can temporarily override this setting by tapping "Boost" on your dashboard at any time.
The "Off-Peak Threshold Slider" and "Only Charge Off-Peak" setting is not available to users who have a flat-rate tariff selected.
You can find out about our other "Advanced Settings" here.