ev.energy are offering you the chance to fix your monthly EV charging costs, giving you a great deal on your energy, whilst charging you at the cheapest and greenest times!
We have a range of plans available. A higher monthly fixed cost will entitle you to a greater "mileage allowance".
Our three most popular plans:
- 1000 miles a month
- 2000 miles a month
- Unlimited miles a month
How will we credit your energy supplier?
ev.energy will calculate the total EV charging you’ve done at home, via the ev.energy app with smart-charging enabled. We’ll use the amount of charging and timing of that charging to calculate the total costs that your energy supplier will charge you, and credit your energy account to cover those costs. To allow this to happen we will need you to kindly do the following:
- Email your energy supplier to explain that you, as the account holder, are happy to permit us to pay your energy bill on your behalf
- ev.energy will then credit your account on the 1st working day of the month
- When you receive your energy bill, you should notice a significant saving!
How will you pay us and when will you be charged?
- You will be charged by direct debit on the 20th of each month
- We will credit your account for all smart EV charging you do at home using the ev.energy app – remember, Boost sessions aren’t covered by this plan!
- The credit will be based on charging done in a calendar month, e.g. e.g 01/05/2020 - 31/05/2020, and payment will be made to your energy supplier on the 1st of the following calendar month
- You will receive an invoice for £X via email at the beginning of the following month which will summarise your charging consumption, costs and savings